I hope this latest religion and sex scandal teaches that religious extremism isn’t entertainment. It is abuse.

I hope this latest religion and sex scandal teaches that religious extremism isn’t entertainment. It is abuse.

Well, that about sums it up. Religious extremism is abuse. It's psychological, emotional and quite possibly physical abuse. Fundamental extremist religions are about controlling those who challenge the religion's leadership.

I certainly hope this article spurs an investigation into the ATI for these claims of child abuse. And I hope they're town apart in the media. Remember when The DaVinci Code came out and the Priory of Scion was dissected by journalists? Let's hope the same thing happens here.
http://www.salon.com/2015/05/28/i_couldve_been_a_duggar_wife_i_grew_up_in_the_same_church_and_the_abuse_scandal_doesnt_shock_me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.