Personally I have nothing against the occasional selfie but if that's all you're posting then you're not really...

Personally I have nothing against the occasional selfie but if that's all you're posting then you're not really advocating for anything but yourself. Yes, social media is 'personal branding' and branding involves visual media, but there has to be more to a person or a 'brand' other than random images.

But, maybe that's me. Unlike Jamea Franco I don't make my living on my looks and ability to recite lines.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/29/arts/the-meanings-of-the-selfie.html

Comments

I imagine I would scare people away if i took more pictures of myself.
Julie Hayward said…
Dear God. .... the camera hates me!!! You'll see VERY few selfies from this gal!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...