There's a very good chance you're a terrorist now.


There's a very good chance you're a terrorist now.

Originally shared by Lora R Fisher

While were distracted by duck hunters, the 2014 NDAA passed the senate...
How does it affect you?
The government just redefined a “terrorist.” It’s not someone convicted of blowing up buildings anymore. It’s everyone. According to multiple documents from the FBI, department of Homeland Security, and other agencies, It’s people who are “reverent of individual liberty,” “suspicious of centralized authority,” and “antifederalists.” It’s people who carry cash instead of credit. It’s people who are against fracking. It’s Constitutionalists, Ron Paul supporters, Democrats, Republicans, tea partiers and occupiers. It’s everyone.

Read more at http://pandaunite.org/takeback/#RvBdHSrkY0qmXECg.99
#NDAA   #duckdynasty

Comments

Marty Nozz said…
I'm totally a terrorist.
Chad Mosley said…
I see this as the government is seriously afraid of it's people now.
Jason ON said…
David Kutcher, I will admit, I posted this in haste, without truly vetting the material. I apologize for that.
David Kutcher said…
Jason ON I read it after I saw this meme, but couldn't find the fuss in the actual document. Maybe I missed something?
Jason ON said…
Nope. I think its just hysteria.
Chad Mosley said…
That's all the Internet is anymore.
Ron Tupa said…
sorry, jason…but I read the links and didn't see how they can define just 'anyone' as a terrorist …..? this doesn't seem to be anything worse than what was already allowed by the USA Patriot Act…which was the bad legislation that authorized the NSA surveillance, etc...
Jason ON said…
Ron Tupa, I already apologized for not vetting the source.
Marty Nozz said…
Does this mean I'm not a terroist anymore?  Crap.  Now I have to change my resumé again.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...