Hey, The Denver Post and 9NEWS, why haven't you guys reported on Colorado reinstating debtors prisons?

Hey, The Denver Post and 9NEWS, why haven't you guys reported on Colorado reinstating debtors prisons?

In this economy, with the wealthy getting wealthier and the middle and lower classes stagnating, it seems to be something a lot of us would like to know about.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2529281/Comeback-debtors-prisons-U-S-courts-revive-Dickensian-practice-jailing-people-failing-pay-legal-fees.html

Comments

James Marchant said…
Well, I noticed that its in states with very high poverty and unemployment problems. Maybe they can team up with the state workforce commisions to provide jobs to debtors so that they can resolve their debt issues
Jason ON said…
Yes Will Keaney. I'm surprised I missed that. Thank you.
Chris Darrow said…
The Denver Post did a story about the ACLU bringing up this issue here I CO almost a week ago.
Jason ON said…
Yeah Chris Darrow, Will Keaney already pointed that out.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...