I know for most of us the season isn't really motorcycle riding friendly, so here's a picture and a blog to keep you...


I know for most of us the season isn't really motorcycle riding friendly, so here's a picture and a blog to keep you dreaming at night. Or during the day. Or whenever.

Originally shared by Boaz Couperus

#bikepeople   #globetripperpictures   A real Globetrotter ....a tough job
More read: http://www.arjanbrouwer.nl/activiteiten/woensdagavond-18-december-motoravonturen-avond/

Comments

Chris Rowe said…
That picture is awesome...
Sash Walker said…
Geez I feel like a failure. Look at this guy! I need a dual sport. I know I could nut up and ride one! 
Also, it's 76 degrees and sunny here in SD for the next 5 days and we're inside working. The shame of it all.
Rory Anderson said…
I want a sidecar Ural and to ride like this.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...