Have a business and use Facebook as your outreach? It might be a time for change.

Have a business and use Facebook as your outreach? It might be a time for change.

Have a nonprofit who uses social media to get your message out there? It might be time for a change.

What about municipalities or federal agencies that use Facebook? Will they also have to purchase ads to ensure their product is seem by page followers?

Originally shared by John De Bord

Seen your facebook photography page drop in terms of interaction? -Here's WHY!
Well this may be the straw which breaks the camel's back as far as having a brand page on there.  (many of us photographers do) This answered many questions I have had lately....
http://www.business2community.com/facebook/end-organic-reach-end-facebook-0718339#!qlpPa

#facebook   #photography   #marketing  
http://www.business2community.com/facebook/end-organic-reach-end-facebook-0718339#!qlpPa

Comments

Theresa Reel said…
The sad thing is G+ is doing a sad job too.  On the wild horse community here, I have posted links regular.  So folks can see the actual news, what is actually happening.  And G+ marks them as spam (after I post them) then I have to go back later, review the "spam"  mark it as not spam, and okay that I am done, then it shows up .... freakin insane.
Jason ON said…
Really? I posy links all the time. Hmm... Are you posting too many links per post or something?
Theresa Reel said…
Nope, 1 link per post.  Doesn't seem to be an issue "out here" only in the community.  Where I am the owner/moderator, of the community even.  And this is new, only the last 11-12 days or so.  And consistent EACH day.
Theresa Reel said…
And the topper is I post, it looks fine, I leave.  I get NO NOTIFICATION from G+ at all.  The ONLY way I know, is if I go back into the community page, and see the red hold on the right side of the community that has the "spam" inside of it.  I get no email or anything AND I can see it my timeline, but I am the only one that can see it.  There is no marking of it in my timeline, encouraging me to decide spam or not .... it is beyond stupid.
Jason ON said…
Now that you've described it, I think that's actually a moderation tool to prevent people from spamming a community. Have you checked community settings?
Theresa Reel said…
well a) I AM the moderator, so I should never have to reset my own posts and b) this is a new problem that has cropped up, was not always this way and c) it is set as a public group, not a private one 

The funny thing is it (before all of this) never actually caught spam in the past, it was able to be posted with ease! And I had to go in and manually remove.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...