As long as the conversations stay civil and academic in nature, then I'm here to stay.

As long as the conversations stay civil and academic in nature, then I'm here to stay. So far in my time on Google+ I've had a (black) woman Rogue Black tell me I can't discuss race because I'm white; I've had the conservatives call me liberal names and the liberals accuse me of being too far right; I've had the christians condemn me to hell and the atheists (just today, in fact) tell me to F off for daring to suggest that atheists should have something better to talk about than just religion-bashing.

Comments

Relax, you are in the right place bro
Duncan Crandell said…
Without diversity, discussions would be boring.
Welcome. =)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...