I would totally buy it for a reasonable price.


I would totally buy it for a reasonable price. As much as cycling should be exercise, showing up to dinner, work or elsewhere all sweaty can be embarrassing.

Originally shared by BBC News

Has a US company re-invented the wheel?
A new device named the Copenhagen wheel can turn any bicycle into an electric-hybrid vehicle - it stores energy when you're cycling, and gives it back when you're struggling: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25436871
It also connects with your smartphone so you can know how many calories you're burning while cycling. Would you buy it?

Comments

Calvin Phuong said…
ebikes rule... I'm not so sure about this one. But whatever gets the main populace to start thinking about 2 wheeled EFFICIENT and COMFORTABLE transportation.
Jason ON said…
I think about motorcycles all the time, Calvin Phuong. :)
Bobby Ingram said…
Jason, how much would You pay for one if it worked well ?
Jason ON said…
I don't know, around $100 if it could be added to any existing bicycle.
Bobby Ingram said…
Ya ..I'd try at 100 bucks too.
Calvin Phuong said…
Maybe in 10 years if lithium prices go down you can get one at $100
Bobby Ingram said…
are they currently available for retail  and after Jan1 2014 what estimate would You say on price retail ??
 Thank You very much

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...