Wow. Eighty-three million "fake" accounts? I'd have to guess that's also a conservative number.

Wow. Eighty-three million "fake" accounts? I'd have to guess that's also a conservative number.

I am the only Jason "ON" on the planet so anytime I see my name out there I get a little annoyed. One of the reasons I keep debating leaving #instagram  is all the 'clone' site out there drawing from IG's API and creating IG-like accounts all over the internet on my behalf.

Has anyone else had a Kafkaesque moment being friended by yourself?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/fake-facebook_n_2104102.html

Comments

su ann lim said…
LOL,  brilliant --> "Has anyone else had a Kafkaesque moment being freinded by yourself?"

Not yet!
Tejas Richard said…
I am the only one of me I have ever seen, anywhere.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.