9News.


9News.com has got to be the worst news site in Colorado. Not only are the same handful of stories "featured" under every section (local, state, national, etc) but their search sucks as well.

I was looking for a story on some abused horses and typed in "horses" in the search box. As you can see, a story about the Firefly marathon on Sunday came up first, then dancing in Rome and then a story about horses (not the one I was looking for either). Neither the Firefly not the Rome story even mention horses in the entire article.

This is exactly why I don't watch/read local news in Colorado. Their efforts are amateurish at best.

Comments

Jason ON said…
ABC's results were much bette and incredibly more accurate: http://goo.gl/AfgwY
Enrique Herrera said…
thats the station i watch.
Jason ON said…
Which station? Nine or 7?
Enrique Herrera said…
9 gets under my skin too fast..
Jason ON said…
I tried, but it didn't come in. Let me try again: 9NEWS. Hm.. worked this time. I wonder if they check it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.