Wal-MartStores purposefully destroying #iPads? I wonder if #Apple will pull them from the stores?

Wal-MartStores purposefully destroying #iPads? I wonder if #Apple   will pull them from the stores?

Originally shared by Adam Sweet

Everyone repeat after me: When you film yourself doing something remarkably stupid and put it on the Internet, people will see it and there will be consequences.

Now, with that disclaimer out of the way, let's watch the brilliant minds of Pikeville, Kentucky's Wal-Mart purposely breaking iPads that they'd later sell to customers. And while they may (well, probably) have been fired for this, I'd now stay away from any restaurants in the Pikeville area for the next few months. Something tells me these guys will be hocking loogies into KFC Famous Bowls for their next line of work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DLJK4o2YM

Comments

Michael Smith said…
Definitely not the only reason I avoid Wal-Mart stores.  But yeah, these guys need to learn some pride in their work, or move along if you work somewhere you can't respect.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.