I don't know if our votes count at all, but TIME has a request for votes on 2012's person of the year.


I don't know if our votes count at all, but TIME has a request for votes on 2012's person of the year. Surprisingly, very few were a majority of "Definitely". I also noted a little something of myself while voting: I didn't vote on popularity or positive message (well, not always), but I did vote for global personas who enacted change whether positive or negative. Some people went business as usual and, as far as I was concerned, don't deserve to be Time's person of the year, however some stepped out of what the rest of us would consider a comfort zone and changed or are changing the world around them. 

How would you vote?

Originally shared by TIME

Who should be TIME's 2012 Person of the Year? Cast your vote for the person you think most influenced the news this year for better or worse: http://ti.me/SlURiJ

(Photo: Baumgartner, Douglas, Clinton, Mayer, Obama, PSY, Ryan: Getty Images; Morsy: AP; Yousafzai: Corbis)

Comments

Marty Nozz said…
Higgs Bosom.  Obama will end up winning though, unless Time desides to get on their pretentious horse.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.