Sometime this afternoon I started getting Failure to Deliver messages from Gmail.

Sometime this afternoon I started getting Failure to Deliver messages from Gmail. 

I looked, and all the messages are one liners, usually a link, and all coming from me, to people I rarely, if ever, email. 

For example:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Jason ON
To: [redacted list of emails]
Cc: 
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:04:02 -0800
Subject: 
  http://www.fastpaidloan.com/wp-content/plugins/akismet/google235.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed my password as soon as I noticed this, but now I have to wonder ... how? I've only been on G+ all morning with clicks through to articles of trusted sites.

Do I report this as spam even though I (technically) sent it? It's not phishing and I don't see any "report my account was cloned" options.

Anywho, if you received an email from me, I apologize.
http://www.fastpaidloan.com/wp-content/plugins/akismet/google235.html

Comments

Jason Bayton said…
Better than accessing your account!
Chris Lang said…
At least the account is a Gmail and not on a commercial domain. That can be the end of a business.

Be sure to get 2 step auth set up Jason ON ....
Jason ON said…
I had it, Chris Lang. It annoyed me. In the 7 or eight years I've been using Gmail, this is a first for me.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.