Did this really happen in a post-WWII world? Yeah it did.

Did this really happen in a post-WWII world? Yeah it did. 

Originally shared by James Overheul

WTF...has Europe (and for that matter the human race) learned nothing??  This kind of thing got millions killed and tortured in WWII and WW I....will it never cease.  Far much of it lately...first the Gypsy's in France and Finland, now the Jews (always convenient!)...who is next??
http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/far-right-rhetoric-in-hungary-reaches-new-dimension-a-869826.html

Comments

I can sorta see why, not that I agree with it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.