Oh, that's priceless.

Oh, that's priceless.

On a PR note, yes she is technically a 'teen' however she should be labeled a 'young adult' or just a 'young lady from Georgia'. By labeling her a 'teen' we're supposed to imagine a younger naive person when in fact, she's old enough to vote.
https://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAownpka/politics_on_huffingtonpostcom/CAIiEGUPpQiayzCcmzZuQdPdKqgqMggEIhBlxqJA7FAmt0HxkQ66AZBpKhwIACIQHmiwv_I5H_DB7Lzz3Soe4SoGCAownpka/antiobama_teens_australia_tweet_

Comments

Tim Bond said…
The responses are priceless.  

As for Australia... Where in the flip did Australia come from in their thinking, anyway? As far away as they can get  from the US? Beautiful outback?  Priscilla, Queen of the Desert?
Tim Bond said…
Honestly, I felt myself quite worried/apprehensive about a potential Romney administration.  The idea of immigrating to a different country if that happened certainly occurred to me... but I truly doubt I would have threatened it or followed through.
Gem F said…
Now I'm wondering just how far is that drive, and should one take a northern or southern route?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.