Remember boys and girls, and Michael Dubnik, energy drink goes in the mouth, not the gas can and vice-versa:


Remember boys and girls, and Michael Dubnik, energy drink goes in the mouth, not the gas can and vice-versa:

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/27-anything-goes/226570-bike-wont-start-after-using-nos-fuel-additive.html

You wouldn't think you'd have to explain such a simple concept to people, but, well, people are people and marketing is designed to trick you.

Stay alert/stay alive.
Knowing is half the battle.
Something else witty.

Originally shared by Irreverent Monk

Apparently the STP Gas Booster is not an energy drink...

How someone made that mistake, I have no idea!

H/T Bill Bradford

Comments

Wow the entertainment from that old gixxer thread! Bwahaha!!! The bar of stupid was raised. Thx for the wake up to hilarity today!
Kyong Kim said…
Omg, I literally remember that moron like it was yesterday, that went down when I was still active with 702sportbikes. If I recall, some guy on the Honda Civic forums did it and wondered why his motor seized. Good times.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.