Cue the NRA is three ... two ...

Cue the NRA is three ... two ...

Originally shared by Chicago Tribune

Clerk with concealed gun permit shoots 2 robbers at cellphone store

An employee at a Far South Side cellphone retailer shot two would-be robbers late Wednesday morning, at least the second time in a week a worker has shot two robbery suspects at a Chicago business, according to police and store officials.

Story by Tony Briscoe 
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-robbers-shot-cell-phone-store-20160113-story.html

Comments

Nolan L said…
Because in Chicago it's not news that people kill people. It's only news when the victims fight back.
David Simmons said…
But the store have a sign on the door that says "No Concealed Weapons Allowed". As far as I know a store owner or employees can have guns on their property without a concealed permit.
Jason ON said…
Johnny Wishbonn, let me be clear, I wasn't saying anything wrong happened here. My statement was an indictment against the NRA who are going to put this circumstance on a pedestal while ignoring the thousands of people killed by guns every year.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.