I actually test near 50/50 on the I/E of the Myers-Briggs personality types.

I actually test near 50/50 on the I/E of the Myers-Briggs personality types. Something like 51/49 that could go either way depending on my mood when I'm testing, but more often than not, I test I. Why? Maybe it's because I only take the test when I'm not being extroverted. Who knows?

Regardless, I've also taken the DISC assessment and according to that I'm a solid dominant type.

So, I'm an introverted dominant. Strength or weakness? Does it matter? I'm awesome.

Originally shared by PBS

So, you’ve been called an introvert. Is there a scientific basis for personality type? Find out on the SciTechNow blog:
http://scitechnow.org/psychology/1980/

Comments

Todd Green said…
There is no way a binary based test will ever map a human personality. Too many underlying assumptions, and not granular enough to account for common context based deviations. They are about as useful as astrology.
Jason ON said…
I'll agree with you on the underlying assumptions part.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.