Want to read about Hitler facing off with the Prince of Blood, himself?

Want to read about Hitler facing off with the Prince of Blood, himself? You're in luck and Felicia Day has you covered.

Originally shared by Felicia Day

Hey guys! I’m helping my friend release a REALLY GREAT period adventure novel on a crowdfunding publishing platform called “Inkshares”. It’s amazingly researched for WWII era, and really really good. (Van Helsing’s daughter is one of the badass leads.)

We need 750 sales for hardback publishing and are at 300 now, with a month left of ordering! As incentive to order a hardback version, I’m including a SIGNED HEADSHOT of me with each $30 “Reader” level order, up to 750 orders!

I won’t be doing many cons this year due to several factors, so this is a great way to get a signed pic AND a great book for a very good price!

Order while it’s available at: 

https://www.inkshares.com/projects/dracula-v-hitler/

THANKS!
https://www.inkshares.com/projects/dracula-v-hitler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.