#Oregon seditionist misses children he abandoned to lay siege to wildlife refuge.

#Oregon seditionist misses children he abandoned to lay siege to wildlife refuge.

Originally shared by ****

That they view the foster children as "sources of income" instead of children in need of a caring home speaks volumes as to the character and motivations of these seditionists. From the article:

“That was my main source of income,” Finicum said. “My ranch, well, the cows just cover the costs of the ranch. If this means rice and beans for the next few years, so be it. We’re going to stay the course.”
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/militant-says-foster-children-were-pulled-from-his-home-lavoy-finicum-burns-oregon/

Comments

I don't think he can knows their names.
Emlyn O'Regan said…
Sounds like they think of them like any other livestock.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.