What's it like to lose everything?

What's it like to lose everything? Take it from me, it's not fun. When I lost everything there were no GoFund style sites to ask for help. 

I'm not in a position to help financially, but some of you might be able to throw a couple of bucks their way.

Originally shared by Amy DangRabbit

Please consider donating... This is really personal to me, and it would mean so much to this amazing people...
My family and I have some very VERY dear friends who recently suffered a terrible loss... Their home of over 40 years was destroyed in a fire and they lost everything, including their wonderful family pets. These were my own parents closest friends when I was growing up and I consider their children my cousins.... I've shared photos with you all of when we went to a balloon festival with them and video of our time flying in their tiny plane... and they were the ones to scatter my dad's ashes after he passed away.
Please, if you can find it in your heart to donate anything... even $5... it will make a big difference to some very special people.
Thank you all so much...

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/kgl7/the-sweeney-family-fire-recovery-fund

#pleasehelp   #fundraising   #fundraiser   #helpmyfriends   #humblyasking  
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/kgl7/the-sweeney-family-fire-recovery-fund

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.