Hmmm ...

Hmmm ...

Originally shared by Andrew Ledford

Joke and Biagio Producing Unscripted
#MentionMonday post for March 16, 2015
Many of you know I am interested in unscripted Television. If you are a writer or if you think you might be good in front of the camera, or if you know a crazy person or group of people who would make a good reality TV show check out this article by Joke and Biagio - TV Producers, Filmmakers 

I am not sure which is their main page - they also have a Producing Unscripted - Make Reality TV and Doc Series with Joke and Biagio  page with what looks like the newest post

I think the style of show I have (On The Road With Andrew) is a little too old fashion for cable, but you never know. The people I talk with (random strangers) say they would be interested in seeing it. Now the question is would they support it long term in some way? 

#television   #unscripted   #realityshow   #realitytv  
http://producingunscripted.com/how-to-pitch-a-reality-show/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.