Unless my count is wrong, this is our winner this quarter with 31 votes. The runners up each received 18 votes.


Unless my count is wrong, this is our winner this quarter with 31 votes. The runners up each received 18 votes.

Woo Hoo! Mike ValknWing is our winner!

So, until the next time (which should be June, I think) we have a new Profile photo!

Everyone, congratulate Mike.

Originally shared by Mike ValknWing

A photo of my 2001 Valkyrie Interstate at sunset on the Grandview Highway in Owyhee County Idaho taken by me 2/19/2015. My submission for the #mrprofile0315

Comments

Marc Ritchie said…
Very worthy. Congrats!
Steve Johnson said…
Great photo, and great bike too!
Mike ValknWing said…
Thanks Jason ON​ and everyone who commented and 1 plussed the pic. You all rock!
Mike D said…
Stunning shot. Way to go Mike ValknWing
Sash Walker said…
Congratulations! Yes, stunning shot!
ChopperExchange said…
Wow beautiful shot! Ride on!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.