I haven't known many people in real life who are colorblind, or at least admit to being colorblind, this is...

I haven't known many people in real life who are colorblind, or at least admit to being colorblind, this is astounding regardless.

I love these happy accidents. They brought us chewing gum, sticky notes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and now sight.

Originally shared by Melina M

This is absolutely fascinating.  I know several people with red-green color blindness, and I would love to watch them experience a full color spectrum for the first time.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientist-accidentally-developed-sunglasses-that-could-correct-color-blindness-180954456/#gjSvDkCB8MTWROOG.30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.