What's the price of a chicken in Whereverstan?

What's the price of a chicken in Whereverstan?

Originally shared by Linda Lawrey

A top leader for an Al Qaeda affiliate offered 10 camels as bounty to capture President Barack Obama and 20 chickens for U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's head.

I swear to God, this isn't funny but the 20 chickens made me choke.  My apologies to Hillary Clinton....  ;)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157091/Al-Qaeda-affiliate-offers-10-camels-Obamas-head-20-chickens-capture-Hillary-Clinton.html

Comments

Marty Nozz said…
Juan Schwartz , no, they can fuck the virgins in the afterlife.  The camels and chickens are for this one.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.