FREE is my favorite number.

FREE is my favorite number.

Originally shared by Brent Mail

FREE Photography eBook - Ends on Monday. It's really simple to get your hands on my brand new 2nd Edition - Essential Photography Skills eBook. Just follow these steps:
1. Share this post with your friends.
2. Grab your copy here: http://bit.ly/NUJGNP
3. Comment on this post after you have read the book, let everyone know what you think of it.

Hope you enjoy this book. Much work has gone into upgrading it, with many more pages, diagrams and photos.

Why? 
Because of all the valuable feedback I have received from google+, I have re-written this book in easy-to-understand English, and now I think it explains photography much better than anything I have ever read.
I would also like some honest feedback that I can use for when this book goes on sale (soon), and I want to be the person you think of when you want photography training.
Please comment on the blog, or send me an email (with your picture) that I can use as testimonials.

Have a great day.
Brent
http://bit.ly/NUJGNP

Comments

Brent Mail said…
Thanks for sharing Jason ON , cheers, Brent

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.