via Christopher Fink

via Christopher Fink 

This is so cool. It reminds me once of driving through Croatia on our way to Zagreb. we pulled over on the side of the road for a break and some of the guys just started walking around to stretch their legs. One of the guys bent over and picked up what ended up being an old Roman coin. Right out there in the middle of a random field! 

Originally shared by $200 Social

Iron Age Coins Worth Millions Unearthed in Britain.
#Silver
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/iron-age-coins-worth-millions-131409113.html

Comments

Kat M said…
Makes me happy Britain has great laws and ways to deal with archaeological finds made by metal detectorists.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.