Want too hear something weird?

Want too hear something weird?

Yesterday I bought a Duncan butterfly yo-yo because I didn't have one and they're fun to play with. So, I played with it last night and a little today. This evening I put it on my finger and throw it a couple of times. The third or fourth toss and the string breaks shooting the yo-yo across the room as I try an around the world trick.

Okay. I grab the yo-yo, the packaging and the receipt to take back to the store.

A little later I'm playing with a military grade L.E.D. flashlight. You know, shining it on random things... whatever. I have the lanyard around my wrist and I'm twirling the flashlight in my hands and whoosh it shoots off and clatters too the floor. The lanyard broke.

Seriously? Two?

So, I finish watching what I'm watching and I take Rufus for a walk. We come back from the walk and I grab my roommate's yo-yo that she'd fished out when I brought my new one home last night. I have to wind the string and when I toss it the damn string breaks and the yo-yo shoots across the floor.

WTF? Seriously, WTF?

Comments

Brandy Ellis said…
They are Legos for toddlers, bigger blocks so they can't choke on the pieces. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.