Must be happy hour time since G+ is really boring right now.

Comments

Julie Murray said…
No, you just have boring people in your circles (this should liven it up)
Steve Zimmerman said…
It's Happy Hour somewhere.
I just got home from vacation. The fabulous is always missing when I'm away. Even if I'm the only person who thinks that.
Well me thinks its you that is boring..because I am practicing my weekend zigzag 3 corner head dance..with a split brace against the wall..joine me..
Jason ON said…
I don't want to dance, it's too hot.
Oh, poor you.. its cool over here in Belize, with some cool hurricane breeze.. anyways, cheer up..hope your weekend ends up with some extraordinary fun..
Brenda Curtis said…
I was taking a nap.
Marty Nozz said…
Was watching Hot Fuzz.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.