Heading to Bike Night!

Heading to Bike Night!
http://instagr.am/p/MWsMmyt-Yb/

Comments

Jason ON said…
The Rock down in Highlands Ranch, off 470 and Broadway. It's from 6 to 9,
or so. Last month when I came too this one it was lame so here's hoping for
a better experience.

I'm afraid it will still be lame, though, since it's so hot out no one will
ride.
Elliot Pappas said…
where do you ride? town or hwy
Jason ON said…
Depends on where I'm going. I ride in town, but I alsoo ride in the mountains and have even been known to ride long distances.
Elliot Pappas said…
lol I was talking about this Bike Night Ride..I'm not so much into the puttering around town on my LT
Jason ON said…
Oh, this is more of a meet-n-greet. Food, bikes and friends. We ride whenever, though.
Elliot Pappas said…
I might have to miss tonight but would be interested next time.
Elliot Pappas said…
A heads up to all my motorcycle friends: if your out tonight ride a bit slower the local cops and hwy patrols are stopping all bikes after today's failed high speed chase in Lakewood.
Jason ON said…
We were just talking about hoow that jackass ruined it for the rest of us.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.