Something like that.


Something like that.

Comments

Jason Bovee said…
Either or, but both work well!
Melissa Gray said…
I never got that whole running thing.  They always talk about a runners high - I can get high on my couch without running :)
Jason Bovee said…
Before my doc told me, in no uncertain terms to "cut that ish out" I ran a 5k a day, and while I got light-headed from time to time, never anything I could call a high...
Jason ON said…
I used to run before hurting my back. I understand the runner's high.
Jason Bovee said…
What's it feel like and what do I have to do to get one?  ;)
Melissa Gray said…
Jason Bovee run Forest run
Jason ON said…
It feels like you have all the energy in the world, like a caffeine high.
All you have to do is run. Long slow runs work for me.
Jason Bovee said…
Hmm, I've certainly experienced that.  Perhaps I'm just sheltered, but I thought a high would be...bigger than that.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.