So, is there a way to find my first post?

Comments

Jason ON Use http://www.allmyplus.com/u/109139639454066616071 (except with your Google id), wait for it to find everything and look under Posts. It will be first.
Jason ON said…
Let me give that a try.
Jason ON said…
Oooh, this is going to take some time. :D
Lisa Bimmerz said…
Jason ON - AllMyPlus.com only displays your public postings. If your first post was a limited post, you'll need to grab it via Settings + Data Liberation and download (zip). This is what I did to view and get my first post on here, which was July 8th - and AllMyPlus.com shows my fist public post July 13th. 

Hope this helps. =)
Brandy Ellis said…
I think Lisa Bimmerz is referring to Google Takeout. https://www.google.com/takeout
You can download all of your circles and plus 1's too, but Stream is where you'll find everything you have posted, public or otherwise.
Brian Johnson said…
Thanks for the tip, found mine :-)
Lisa Bimmerz said…
Brandy Ellis - Yep! =)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.