That's different.


That's different.

Via Kent Goertzen

Originally shared by Armando Lioss

Would you like a cocodrile as pet?
Deep in the Costa Rican jungle, a fisherman named Chito discovered a crocodile that had been shot in the eye by a cattle farmer and left for dead. Chito was able to drag the massive reptile into his boat and brought him to his home, where he stayed by his side for months, nursing him back to health.

These are pictures after 20 years of the rescue...

Check Chito and Pocho video:
Chito and Pocho Costa Rica

Comments

Scott Reiboldt said…
looks like rubber to me.
I believe it could be dine with just about any animal - but I wouldn't suggest it

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.