Watching as my soul slowly dies.

Comments

Karen Elaine said…
Are there any gingers present? I hate to see a perfectly good soul go to waste ;D
Tasha L. said…
Why are you there
Jason ON said…
Karen Elaine , not that I can see.

Thanks, Alicia Borley . :P

Tasha Hericks , moto needs new tags.
Tasha L. said…
Did you know you can make appointments for that stuff?
Jason ON said…
No. You can?

Karen Elaine , I see one!! Terrifying to gaze upon! Is that what I'll look like when my soul has ceased to exist?
Tasha L. said…
Colorado.gov/revenue/dmv
Karen Elaine said…
It doesn't hurt a bit ..
Michael Smith said…
This is why I love renewal by internet in my state. ;-)  I get the notice, I jump online, a couple of days later I get new tags or license in the mail.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.