Just helping a girl out. Who doesn't like helping out a woman in distress? ;)

Just helping a girl out. Who doesn't like helping out a woman in distress? ;)

Originally shared by Tessie “effing” L'Amour

The grand pricing experiment begins

The deal is that I start by lowering the price of Naughty Bits from $2.99 to $0.99. Then, if you can help me sell at least 25 books in one week, the price stays there and you, the readers get to choose any one of my other books to go to $0.99. We start again. Do it right, and all my books will be $0.99. I'm counting on those who love the raunchy, unacceptable humor in my posts to cough up $0.99 to get 36 of those jaw-dropping stories. I stand to lose money unless there is synergy, but it seems worth the risk. I just submitted Naughty Bits to Amazon (should be up tomorrow morning), and changed it to 99 cents on Smashwords. Will you help force my prices down? Please share!
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/172401

Comments

Jason ON You're willing to help me out of dis dress? What an offer.
There are such gentlemen on Google+. :-)
Jason ON Go, spend your buck and force me to lower the price of another of my books. That's what you like, right, submissive women?
Jason ON said…
Not at all. I like sassy women with sweet asses. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.