You know, T-Mobile , I left at&t years ago due in a large part to their terrible customer service.

You know, T-Mobile , I left at&t years ago due in a large part to their terrible customer service. I'm ready to leave you guys for the same reason.

I have been having very spotty voice and 4G service for months to the point where I can sit in one place and watch as the service comes and goes. There is no way for me to make an easy coomplaint or notice to you guys about the location especially when I have no service.

However when I call in the 611 number I'm forced to listen to the stupid autovoice tell me my account is fine, my bills are paid and when they were last paid before I can do anything. And then I can't reach a CSR agent using any of the various keywords: agent, customer service or technical support.

Then the auto voice tells me a service I'm not even using is having problems (@Home) in my area and hangs up on me.

Seriosuly?

So, now I'm not only mad that I lost service for about 15 min but then the autovoice hangs up on me. Really?

So I call in again and have to speak in Latin 5 times before the voice transfers me to a live person who then proceeds to tell me I should have said any of the keywords I've already tried with no success.

Then she tells me I can't be upset and she'll hang up on me. I can't be upset at the crappy customer service because of the crappy customer service?

I ask for a supervisor who then contradicts nearly everything the CSR already told me and then just reiterates what I told her (the supervisor).

I tell her I've had better luck contacting TMobile on Twitter, but oh wait, I can't access Twitter with no service!! So I had to call in when I got voice back.

Why am I paying nearly $90/month for spotty inconsistent service and terrible customer service?

Comments

Lisa Borel said…
I was with T-mobile for several years, two years longer than I wanted to while I waited for what I was looking for in a smart phone/service plan. Before I left T-mobile I researched the carriers, and in terms of customer service satisfaction the carriers had similar ratings. The best was Verizon, but did not have a plan that met my needs(I don't use lots of minutes/data). There is no way I would go with AT&T, and I understand that Sprint has the best lease lines(equates to better coverage/call performance) so I went with Sprint. During the wind storm we had here in the fall, I got to see just how bad Sprint's customer service is. So it goes. But I'm satisfied with the calling, etc.
Tom Jeffries said…
I went from T-mobile to Credomobile and have been reasonably happy.  They use the Sprint network, reasonable prices, customer service has been good.  Worth checking out.
Lisa Borel said…
Credomobile will buy people out of their contracts, if I remember right.
Tom Jeffries said…
Lisa Borel, yes, they do- I had just made a minor modification to my T-mobile plan, so T-mobile was charging $200/phone for dropping their service.  Credo paid for that.  Not bad.
T-Mobile said…
Jason ON Coverage is extremely important and T-Force would like to see what options are available for you, is the coverage issue something you are suffering from at home?  What phone are you using?  ^KM

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.