Um... I just got this email:

Um... I just got this email:

_ info@autonagar.com
11:17 AM (11 hours ago)

to unjason 
Hello Jason ,


Thank you for registering at AutoNagar.com 

We are happy to see you have registered with us, and hope to be your One-Stop shop for anything to do with the Buying or Selling of Automobiles online.

Below you will find your username and password.

Username: JasonsEmail@gmail.com
Password: 8023457

You are just click away to buy and sell vehicles online.


Best wishes,

Team
www.autonagar.com_

I've never even heard of Autonagar.
http://www.autonagar.com

Comments

Jason ON said…
So, I logged in and went to "Profile." Apparently the user who registered this account with my email lives in Salt Lake, or at least has a Salt lake City area code (and phone number) and lives in Chennai. Wherever that is.

And I can not EDIT or DELETE the account without entering my lsnt name and other important information. Hmmm... seems like a fishing trip to me.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.