How to setup your YouTube Channel for LIVE Featured Tab Broadcasting for Hangouts On Air Steps 1, 2 and 3 are good,...


Originally shared by Mike Downes

How to setup your YouTube Channel for LIVE Featured Tab Broadcasting for Hangouts On Air Steps 1, 2 and 3 are good, however .. step 4 involves manually checking the LIVE On Air ..

EDIT: Go to 3, .. Manually Select the On Air you are about to Broadcast .. Do this BEFORE you click red button, BROADCAST .. I will send some feed back to Google/YouTube ..

Comments

Blake G. said…
Interesting...now just to get all 5 subscribers to watch my channel at the same time...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.