I"m glad to learn I'm not the only one who's been worried about our modern digital culture getting lost should any...

I"m glad to learn I'm not the only one who's been worried about our modern digital culture getting lost should any true tragedies occur. We, or I, hoped the government and universities would take charge and begin properly storing data a la a digital Smithsonian Institute, but with the cut and run #GOP leading the way I doubt we'll ever see initial or long term funding for such an operation.
https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-01-01/scientists-warn-we-may-be-creating-digital-dark-age

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.