I don't typically post links to Jezebel for a variety of reasons but I didn't really care to go look for a different...

I don't typically post links to Jezebel for a variety of reasons but I didn't really care to go look for a different source. Regardless, it seems there may be evidence of ... something untoward, or just the plain stupidity, of the #DonaldTrump administration. I guess we'll know when Mueller subpoenas the recordings.

In #TrumpNation no one's secrets are secrets.
https://theslot.jezebel.com/everyone-knows-former-white-house-staffer-omarosa-loved-1822265553

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.