When The Force Awakens premired everyone wondered about Rey's lineage.

When The Force Awakens premired everyone wondered about Rey's lineage. Everyone except one of the fans I saw the movie with. He was a friend of a friend and ran around the whole evening talking about "Rey Skywalker". Rey Skywalker this and Rey Skywalker that; before, during and after the movie when we were at a bar discussing the film.

I toyed with the idea that she might have been a clone or that her parents were secret agents or rebel leaders who wanted to protect her from their lifestyle, but in the end, I like the fact that she's no one in particular. (Of course, it would have been really interesting if she was a clone of Luke Skywalker since he was missing.)
https://io9.gizmodo.com/rian-johnson-considered-every-option-before-choosing-re-1822413324

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.