About that alien invasion story ...

About that alien invasion story ...

But, in a politically correct world where we can't have another nation-state as an enemy, aliens are a good go-to when your military might must be questioned.

Originally shared by Luna Occulta

These are so good, so funny, and so captivating, I've watched at least a dozen of them so far. My people keep looking at me funny, and the dogs have both nuzzled me to figure out what's wrong with me. Watch them all.


(Headphones and a tablet are wonderful sometimes.)

Host For the End This one is especially for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOYToS_pdFs&list=PLELtnLhWXsLGa8S3APpxjNN_VL-wzOp__&index=5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.