Wars can be exciting, I suppose.

Wars can be exciting, I suppose.

"You have to understand that you are dealing with a guy whose most fundamental, minute-by-minute fear in life is of boredom," said a friend. "He's decided that the presidency is the best way in the world not to be bored."

#DonaldTrump has a history of threatening to sue people and now he's been toying with the idea of charging Mueller with ... what, we don't know. Just something - anything - to stop the #Russia investigation. Com
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2018-state-of-the-union-address/state-donald-trump-he-thinks-it-couldn-t-be-better-n842501

Comments

Bob Lai said…
He'll doubtless make a stupid remark about North Korea before the Olympics are over.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.