I'm still confused as to how you can have a Venom movie without first introducing the symbiote in Spider-Man.

I'm still confused as to how you can have a Venom movie without first introducing the symbiote in Spider-Man. The whole drama with Eddie Brock and Peter Parker is integral to the character as well as the symbiote's love for Spider-Man.

I really don't have high hopes for this film. I know Sony is very interested in making their "universe" but they're doing it wrong. They should have stuck with the Sinister Six movie, a la Suicide Squad, and called it a day.

Originally shared by Movieweb

That #TomHolland cameo in #Venom doesn't sound as exciting as it did yesterday...
https://movieweb.com/venom-movie-peter-parker-no-spider-man-tom-holland/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.