I had a Leatherman way back in the mid-90s but preferred the slide-out pliers of my Gerber multi-tool instead.

I had a Leatherman way back in the mid-90s but preferred the slide-out pliers of my Gerber multi-tool instead. I still have that Gerber but stopped wearing it everyday when I had to pass through a metal detector for work.

Years ago I almost bought a SOG multi-tool but didn't because it was roughly the same design as the Leatherman Wave described in the video below. Recently I purchased a Stanley multi-tool just to throw in my motorcycle gear. It has decent ergonomics but I haven't really put it through the ringer yet.
https://youtu.be/Tx4QruhI0F0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.