For some reason I can't select/copy/paste any of the words in this article.

For some reason I can't select/copy/paste any of the words in this article. Not sure how the internet works so I'm uncertain if this is something a website can do itself or if it's managed through the browser, but ...

According to this article, #DonaldTrump does indeed deserve some credit for boosting the economy. Not for his tax cuts, but because they see him as unwilling to create new "restrictive" policies, enforce environmental safety or clean water/air/soil standards.

In other words, executives are thrilled at the USA's return to a 19th Century style of lassaiz faire capitalism where the rivers ran black with runoff, entire forests were cut down to make way for toilet paper and mountains were stripped down as they were mined for dirty coal. And CEOs are eager to take advantage of the the idea they can put an oil well at your neighborhood park or make that local swimming hole toxic to the flesh.

But, whatevs, right? I mean, there's profit to be had.

#TrumpNation
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/01/us/politics/trump-businesses-regulation-economic-growth.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.