I was looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Knights of Ren in The Last Jedi and was severely...

I was looking forward to seeing and learning more about the Knights of Ren in The Last Jedi and was severely disappointed they didn't show. I mean, there was barely even a word from Snoke or Kylo about where they would be or where they've been. A perfect place to mention something would have been when Snoke was admonishing Kylo, "Perhaps I can find another worthy of my praise from the ranks of the Knight of Ren when they return from their mission," or something along those lines.

#StarWars

Originally shared by Movieweb

Will #JJAbrams use the #KnightsofRen...Or have they served their purpose?
https://movieweb.com/last-jedi-why-no-knights-of-ren/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.