I often use use highways and interstates as metaphors when explaining bandwidth to non-techy types.

I often use use highways and interstates as metaphors when explaining bandwidth to non-techy types. This guy in DC had the same idea, except he took it from mental exercise to real world demonstration.

The problem is, most people he "slowed" probably weren't aware of what he was protesting.

#NetNeutrality
https://thenextweb.com/creative/2018/01/29/net-neutrality-activist-throttles-street-outside-fcc-building/

Comments

Todd Green said…
True, but I've seen this all over social media. I think he may have reached a few people.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.