Something to think about.

Something to think about.

#TrumpNation

Originally shared by Lee Grupsmith-Pedersen

The other day I was chatting with a fellow parishioner who had just come back from a trip to Europe and the Middle East (mostly Israel this time around). We compared notes about the place, comparing my memories from long ago (vanity prevents me from saying how long) and her more current impressions.

She brought up an interesting point. It appears that the main interest Trump may have in relocating the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem has little to do with politics and much to do with real estate. The embassy site is a prime piece of land very near the beach--and would be a prime location for a hotel. One of his hotels.

And there you have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.