And what did I learn here?

And what did I learn here? That #TrumpNation is throwing out a lot of life preservers to beleaguered Republicans and Kansas Governor is just the latest of failed #GOP politicians who is receiving such an escape hatch.

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Mr. Brownback, whose fiscal policies turned some fellow Republicans against him, would serve as ambassador at large for international religious freedom.

#MindBlown #AreWeGreatAgainEnoughYet
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/politics/sam-brownback-kansas-ambassador-international-religious-freedom.html

Comments

John Bump said…
I'd rather he were a nebulous ambassador than governor, at least.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.